Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, A young boy finds a magic lantern that contains a genie, and when he frees the genie he's granted three wishes. Aladdin's mother, who is now in possession of the magic lamp, then summons the genie and gets her son back. It was not produced until 1970. Aladd-i-i-i-n! I love that it follows the storyline of the original Aladdin story from the Middle East. 84 min The script is weird. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2010. No special effects to break everything, but an adventure not unpleasant to follow! Now that I have a kid of my own I was really exited to get this DVD for him. Find trailers, reviews, synopsis, awards and cast information for Aladdin and His Magic Lamp (1967) - Boris Rytsarev on AllMovie - In this Russian-made family adventure, a young… ... Our New Project: 1967 Kit Companion Travel Trailer. With the power of the lamp, he immediately rises to the Sultan and wants to take Budur as his wife. I liked it so much that I came to see it several times again with my friends. Plus, the new voice actors seem too exagerrated and ruin some of the charactors kind of making them seem fake. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson, Unbelievable Adventures of Italians in Russia, Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson: The Acquaintance. He uses the wishes to help the princess of Baghdad and her father fight off an evil sorcerer who's trying to take over the kingdom. I mean, I have never seen a better dressed princess in my life! Aladdin and His Magic Lamp (1967) 免费在线观看 - 完整的电影 - 高清 - 中文 - A young boy finds a magic lantern that contains a genie, and when he frees the genie he's granted three wishes. I just watched this movie yesterday and it definitely lived up to my expectations. For an enhanced browsing experience, get the IMDb app on your smartphone or tablet. Miloslavskiy, Sarry Karryev – genie (voiced by Konstantin Nikolayev), Ekaterina Verulashvili – mother of Aladdin, Otar Bilanishvili – night watchman (in the credits of E. Bilanishvili), Valentin Bryleev – Mubarak, son of the Vizier, Yury Chekulaev – Mustafa, the chief of the guard, This page was last edited on 12 June 2020, at 13:08. It really is a fiest for the eyes. But the biggest impression for me was princesses costumes. Jordan and I have been dreaming of getting a vintage travel trailer for many months. Aladdin Records, based in Los Angeles, was a very influential label in American music history. Find similar and related movies for Aladdin and His Magic Lamp (1967) - Boris Rytsarev on AllMovie Sign in to see videos available to you. I bought the movie based on the online review of other viewers. This was a mistake. He uses the wishes to help the princess of Baghdad and her father fight off an evil… ‎Aladdin and His Magic Lamp (1967) directed by Boris Rytsarev • Reviews, film + cast • Letterboxd Fighting, Aladdin falls back into the "Sunken City" with the coveted vessel. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I first saw it in 1975 when I was 6 in a movie-theater (kino-teatr, in Russian) with my father. Later, the Dark Wizard contacts Aladdin's family and pretends to be Ali al Maruf's brother. So if you're looking for the old VHS version on DVD than this is not it because it doesn't exist. The colors are rich, Jasmine looks like a perfect doll, Aladdin is handsome, and their costumes are breathtaking. After some strange lamp-spirit-related incidents in the palace, Budur wishes to marry Aladdin. I'm from Lithuania, so this just to be one of my favorite childhood movies. It is unimaginative. On a whim, the princess wants Aladdin to look at her, though he would lose his life with it. The inventor of this fine piece is J. E. Mitchell. Aladdin wears gold shoes that point towards the sky. In a recent DailyMail.com article on the Prostate Cancer Foundation's website, Johns Hopkins Urologist Trinity Bivalacqua, M.D., Ph.D., says there's a secret to having a good sex life, especially for men, whose need for zinc is greater than women. For 1970 French animated film, see, "Борис Быстров: Из Аладдина в Гомера Симпсона", The Book of the Thousand Nights and a Night, The Thousand-and-Second Tale of Scheherazade, Two Years Eight Months and Twenty-Eight Nights, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Aladdin_and_His_Magic_Lamp_(1967_film)&oldid=962163182, Articles containing Russian-language text, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Vasiliy Dultsev, Lev Ragozin, M. Tsarkova, Yu. The Sultan: When Aladdin wants to hand over the found lamp to his supposed uncle, he attacks him. A true classic. A young boy finds a magic lantern that contains a genie, and when he frees the genie he's granted three wishes. It's the same movie with the same actors the only thing that's different is that it has been updated and has a new English translation with different voice actors than the VHS version. Aladdin and His Magic Lamp, a 1967 British TV movie starring Arthur Askey Aladdin and His Magic Lamp (1970 film) , 1970 French animated film Allauddinum Albhutha Vilakkum , translated as Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp , a 1979 Tamil film starring Kamal Haasan, Rajnikanth Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2018. A lot of time and effort was spent in creating a magical backdrop for the storyline.