Urinary Microbiome & Psychological Issues in Women with Overactive Bladder, Two Types of Gut Bacteria: Plant Eaters’ & Meat Eaters’, Fibromyalgia, Probiotics & Gut Microbiota, Physical Activity for Disease Prevention & Healthy Gut Microbiome, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Serotonin & Gut Microbiota, Low-Fat Plant-Based Diets Help to Prevent Type 2 Diabetes, Depression & IBD / Crohn’s Disease / Ulcerative Colitis. Daily Mail: Wisconsin man, 64, eats his 30,000TH McDonald’s Big Mac after consuming two each day for more than four decades. Gorske ate his 30,000th Big Mac Friday and he ate it at the same McDonald's where he ate his first. Can Diet Help to Cool Menopausal Hot Flushes? “McLibel: Longest case in English history”. Gorske, who has thousands of Big Mac cartons in his home, said several people have suggested he suffers from a form of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. “McLibel pair get police payout”. ・ビッグマックはケチャップたまねぎキュウリレタスが入っていて栄養バランスは悪くないよね。 ドン・ゴースク 生誕 ドナルド・A・ゴースク 1953年 11月28日(66歳)アメリカ合衆国 ウィスコンシン州フォンデュラク 職業 刑務官 著名な実績 最多のビッグマックを食べた世界記録保持者 配偶者 メアリー・ゴースク (1973年~現在) Don Gorske said he has been eating two McDonald’s Big Macs every day for the past 46 years – and the only thing he wants to do in retirement is shove even more of them into his mouth. Never Doubt The Power of Big Farming – EU Law Being Milked, The Fat is Hitting the Fan – Reductionism in Practice, IBD / Crohn’s Disease / Ulcerative Colitis & WFPB Diet Part 5 of 5, IBD / Crohn’s Disease / Ulcerative Colitis & WFPB Diet Part 4 of 5, IBD / Crohn’s Disease / Ulcerative Colitis & WFPB Diet Part 3 of 5, IBD / Crohn’s Disease / Ulcerative Colitis & WFPB Diet Part 2 of 5. The little boy, who had suffered burns to more than half his body, had managed to tell firefighters it was his dad who set the fire as he was pulled from the flames. “I’m trying to get to 40,000, and that’ll take me another 14 years,” said the retired prison guard. Believe Half of What You See, But None of What You Hear, Being Overweight is Not Just a Cosmetic Issue. Nearly half of children are dangerously overweight in parts of Britain. AP. Eventually McDonald’s upturned the court’s ruling and were even awarded damages.7 8  Afterwards, the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) ruled9 in Steel & Morris v United Kingdom that the two activists had been denied a fair trial, in breach of Article 6 of the ECHR and their conduct should have been protected by Article 10 of the Convention, which protects the right to freedom of expression. ・いやぁ…晩飯とかに他のものをバランスよく食べたりしてるからじゃないっすかね…? "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Sykes, 44, died in the fire that he had set - putting a chair under the handle of the door to prevent anyone from escaping. !【田中美久】, 【AKB48】向井地美音、「YouTube」お〇ぱい谷間が見えてしまうハプニングw, 「彼氏に撮ってもらった」 → 窓ガラスに写った真実がヤバすぎるwwwww(画像あり) …他, 【元AKB48】永尾まりや(26)、「大胆な脱ぎっぷり!」セクシーすぎる写真集カット解禁!, 世界的なファーストフード、マクドナルドのメニュー『ビッグマック』を46年間毎日2個食べていたアメリカの60代男性が注目を浴びている。, 【朗報】石油、無限に出てくることが判明→地下マントルの化学反応で生成していた!!!!!, 科学者「人間とチンパンジーを交配させたらうっかり子供が生まれてしまったので殺した」, 【朗報】オーディオ界衝撃 アンプに繋ぐだけで音質が劇的に向上する謎の部品が発売される. The fight took place on April 6, 1893 and was between Andy Bowen & Jack Burke. Well, I take it all back – eating highly processed red meat in a white bun must be healthy. Gorske claims that after getting his first car, the first place he went to was the McDonald'son Military Road in his hometown of Fond du Lac on May 17, 1972. Wisconsin man Don Gorske has eaten two Big Macs every day since May 17, 1972.“I’m trying to get to 40,000, and that’ll take me another 14 years,” said the retired prison guard. Forget it! He purchased and ate three Big Macs at lunch time. Part 2, WFPB – Why Aren’t We Taken Seriously? 公式のTwitterアカウントが新しくなりましたので、ぜひフォローお願いします♪ To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. And mum Claire hit out at Boris Johnson's radical plan to shut down Parliament to "boost" Brexit negotiations - with the Domestic Abuse Bill still waiting to be made law. Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? )”, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1387785/25-000th-Big-Mac-Don-Gorske-set-hit-eating-landmark.html, "Man eats 25,000th Big Mac, 39 years after his 1st". Lose weight Without Exercising or Making Any Dietary Change? Health Benefits of Fruits and Vegetables. The mother said her sons would still be alive today if legislation had been different, and their wishes had been put first. I have no idea what his actual blood pressure readings are, but if they are classed as “normal” for the US population, then they are likely to be higher than one would call healthy.15  But even if we allow that this particular man is managing to survive (not sure I can risk saying “thrive”) on this Monster Mac diet, there’s something rather sinister and worrying about the effect that this newspaper article might have on the largely-unquestioning general public. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. Vegan Society Veg-1: Does It Contain Enough B12? As her son Jack was pulled from the fire with burns to half his body, he had managed to tell firefighters "my dad did this and he did it on purpose". But “it’s not a disorder at all,” he said. Gorske also appeared in the documentary feature Supersize Me.