It was his "hatamaran". Does anyone remember a cartoon with an Italian cowboy. For more information, read our publication Retirement Information For Medicare Beneficiaries . Glory Miller (author) from USA on May 29, 2010: Possibly The Gruesome Twosome and their Creepy Coupe from the Wacky Racers Show. Remember School House Rock? Seeing all of these great 70's cartoons and kids shows that we both gre up watching on Saturday mornings, was something else. [2], This episode's name is a shortening of the Led Zeppelin song ", The Girl I Love She Got Long Black Wavy Hair, "That '70s Show - Official Studio Press Release, Package for 'The Complete Series' Blu-ray! Puoi modificare le tue preferenze in qualsiasi momento in Le tue impostazioni per la privacy. There was a show a bout a police dog that was trying to find his person & everyone thought he had turned rogue. I vaugely recall that he had really long arms and you really could not see his face. Available on Fire TV. @anonymous: Maybe Captain Chesapeake. I used to love watching her on DOOL. Eric : No. Glory loves sharing her memories of the cool (and not so cool) 70 cartoons that aired on Saturday mornings during her childhood. Studies show Facebook use is associated with lower life satisfaction. She was a substitute teacher who was a witch and she had a cat who could talk named, Bathsheba. I know I used to watch it, but I was too young to remember much about it. Does anyone remember Bluey? I've been looking forever and I use to live in Detroit Michigan if anybody knows please let me know. stood for "Civilian Authority for the Protection of Everybody, Regardless" and this team of four guys operated as an undercover unit for the town of Northeast South Weston. Fast forward to modern day and when teenagers Skip, Augie, April and their dog Elmo decide to take refuge from a rain storm in Mudsy's house. I also loved a cartoon called Cool McCool and the Beatles had one I liked too. What episode of That's 70's Show is this quote from? He was Dodo's sidekick and had kind of a sarcastic New York accent... @anonymous: To me, that sounds like Walter Brennan's character yelling at the Mexican farmhand "Pepino" on the "Real McCoys". Big & Tall and Curvy Tees are our specialties! The song Chick-Boom, a song used on one of the Goolie’s episodes became a hit song for Richard Mondo better known as Daddy Dewdrop. In the "second" season, Wendy, Marvin and Wonder Dog were replaced with The Wonder Twins, Zan and Jayna who were shape-shifters. Please help us grow by sharing: Free weekly emails, plus get access Bears. It featured real-life brothers, Mark, Brett and Bill Hudson who were given this Saturday morning venture thanks to successful 1974 prime time summer replacement show on CBS. Are There Still Human Remains In The Titanic Wreckage? It was my favorite show but I cant remember the name! I remember some of these were on in the 80s. He had a cousin named Slowpoke Rodriguez. 70's Saturday Morning Fun. The Harlem Globetrotters was a Hanna-Barbera production and aired on CBS from September 12, 1970 to September 2, 1972 with a total of 22 episodes. Season 4, http://www.tv-quotes.com/shows/that-70s-show/quote_33466.html. @anonymous: I think you are actually thinking of Spectreman, not Space Giants. Not a laugh-out loud cartoon, instead it was a family drama that was centered around 22 year old Ernie Devlin, a stunt rider for a traveling circus, who was caregiver to his two siblings, brother Tod and sister Sandy. im trying to find a cartoon that was full of idioms such as chewing the fat, raining cats and dos and hot-footing it out of there, my sister and always bring it up but cannot find it. Aided by gadgets made by inventor and friend, Frank Heflin (Norman Alden) the super duo always managed to save the day. John Lansing was Doc, the handsome, suave, smart hunk of the foursome who made girls swoon. The network used the series as a replacement for the canceled Spider Woman cartoon. Does anyone know what the cartoon was called of 2 Football players, there was kind of like a Fred and Barney team only they was football players. The entire series of 200 episodes has been released on Regions 1, 2 and 4 DVD, and in 2015, the series was released on Blu-ray. I hope you've enjoyed this long, strange trip back to the psychedelic wonderland that awaited kids on their TV sets in the 1970s. The duo were protectors of the forest and each week they had to fight some bad guy who had the intention of doing what he shouldn't be doing. Now cartoons are just weird. It featured the ghost of Jonathan Wellington Muddlemore who during the American Revolutionary War,proved to be a bit of a coward when he took refuge from British troops in the old grandfather clock in Muddlemore Mansion and then couldn't get out and died there. I am trying to find info on a 70's cartoon. Maybe we shouldn't even be together at all! Starring a cast of British teens (who were also conveniently a four piece band) the Bugaloos were able to fly in their stylish insectoid outfits, and constantly avoided being captured by the evil Benita Bizarre. If you buy a '50s to '70s Ferrari, you could do the work yourself. Charles Nelson Reilly was Hoodoo the evil magician who ruled Lidsville and liked to zap them as he piloted his hat-amaran high above them in the skies. But he is a bad communicator. It was on about the same time as H.R. This series, a spin-off from The Brady Kids cartoon, was by Filmation and it aired on ABC from September 8, 1973 to December 22, 1973. He always opened the show by saying," Ahoy crew members!". @anonymous: I think that was "Shazzan"; it came out in the '60s, but it was probably in reruns for a long time... @anonymous: All I can think of is Wonder Twins Activate......... Hey there was a cartoon in the late 70's about a brother and sister who found two rings.