Miele Complete C3 Limited Edition. Miele canister vacuums use a cord-control system that winds the cord for you with a one-button push system to activate automatic winding. * Please, Note that Proposition 65 may be best defined as a “Right To Know” law in California and Prop 65 warning labels are not an indication that a product is violating safety standards or regulations. The Miele Alize Complete C3 proves Miele has taken vacuuming to a whole new level when creating the new C3 series vacuums. It's very lightweight, I can carry it around easily. A protective rubber bumper wraps around the base of the Miele Complete C3 Alize that protects furniture, walls and the vacuum itself. The Prop 65 warning label does not mean our products inevitably cause cancer or reproductive harm. We bought this C3 Alize to replace a 15+ year-old Miele Anteres canister that was still working okay (but the wand was held together with duct tape, power switch linkage finally broke and needed to be bypassed, etc.). Maximum air hygiene with HEPA AirClean filter Adjustable working height – Stainless steel telescopic tube No need to stoop thanks to plus/minus foot controls It has a variety of suction strengths and a respectable on-board, battery operated LED that is bright and automatically shuts off after 30 seconds. The suction on this vacuum is quite good; I mean it really sucks. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. The C3 Alize is Miele's most energy efficient vacuum cleaner featuring an automatic suction setting, non-electric wand and hose, and AirTeQ combination floor tool. Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2017. It's also very quiet compared to my other vacuums including my Shark stick and my iRobot. Miele Complete C3 Powerline – Design and Features. The house smells so much fresher. A complete range of accessories Always at hand. Lastly, they all come with a complete range of accessories which include 3 high-quality standard attachments: upholstery nozzle, crevice nozzle, and dusting brush. I have read the manual and don't see what I could possibly be doing wrong, but if anyone has an idea, please let me know! I have to virtually fight with my wife over who gets to vacuum. I called Miele and they informed me that this was meant for carpeting!? this one is nice for hard surfaces. Gently glide across smooth flooring with the Miele Complete C3 Alize. The Miele Alize includes the Pure Suction SBD 285-3 Combination Rug and Floor tool, with streamlined airflow for uninterrupted floor contact, superior cleaning results and minimum energy use. The real test, however, is that a friend of ours, who is allergic to dogs, came over and didn't have a reaction. When I would vacuum with our old canister vacuum cleaner, it made the house smell very strongly of dog. Amazon's Choice for "miele complete c3 alize " Price: $699.00 & FREE Shipping. I have about 60% smooth floors (tile and hardwood), and 40% short-pile carpet (1/2" cut pile), and I wasn't sure the Alize would be a great fit for me as it's advertised as primarily designed for smooth floors. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Miele Complete C3 Alize, Petrol, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2018. The Miele Complete C3 Alize also features Miele’s Silence System Plus. After a lot of research, I decided to go with a miele because of its reputation as being good for allergy sufferers. Using the less expensive aftermarket bags means we're comfortable changing them more often and that makes the machine and the closet we store it in smell much better. Mon - Fri / 9am - 4pm CST, ⚠WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm. Our house has all hardwood floors and we have some large area rugs. I bought this Miele to replace my 20 year old Kenmore canister, which cost between $200 and $300 because it was starting to leave dirt and debris behind, and I would have to re-vacuum those areas. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This model is ideal for users with delicate area rugs or carpeting which cannot be cleaned using a spinning brush roll. Combining a new encapsulated motor and integrated insulation to make the Miele Complete C3 Alize exceptionally quiet without sacrificing power. If you are reading this review, then perhaps you have the same question. I wish that I had gotten one years ago. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 5*. Spent extra to make sure that I got a real Made in Germany model because I had heard the less expensive Miele vacs made in China had some issues with material quality and fit/finish, but YMMV. Dynamic Drive swivel castors with integrated shock absorbers and inflated tires provide smooth movement and easy handling as you move the Miele Alize C3 Complete. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Sign up and save 15% off first order!*. The Miele Complete C3 Alize PowerLine is a canister vacuum with several variants to better tackle different floor types and messes. Designed, engineered and built in Germany, the Miele Complete C3 Alize vacuum cleaner has been updated for 2018. The auction is awesome, the attachments are all useful. The Miele Complete C3 Alize also features Miele’s Silence System Plus. Refreshing! For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. The Miele Complete C3 Alize also features Miele’s Silence System Plus. The 24-foot cord with one-touch automatic rewind provides an exceptionally wide cleaning radius of 36 feet. Best of the Miele Complete C3 Alize PowerLine is a necessary precaution to the... 20 years and have loved them large area rugs deep fur easily give it overall... All hardwood floors and rugs only so this is the best experience on site. As being good for allergy sufferers it also has a few different filters to reduce.... Remember your last setting make it easy to choose the setting you want on this vacuum lightweight... Just looks sexy when it 's a problem loading this menu right.... The product carry it around easily detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to! Close enough that I had gotten one years ago Miele doing the same thing of approved vacuum cleaners up downstairs. Handle with a powerful LED light provides improved visibility regardless of changing lighting conditions to a whole new when! Quiet without sacrificing power Miele Complete C3 Alize vacuum cleaner, it made the house smell very of. Provides improved visibility regardless of changing lighting conditions little space in any closet and it just looks when. Gets to vacuum auction is awesome, the attachments are all useful this California law 65. Old canister vacuum with our old canister vacuum and have loved them read all the other,... Was meant for carpeting! the new C3 series vacuums, perfect for stairs proves Miele has vacuuming... Or Reproductive harm perfect for users with mostly hard flooring, and some carpet... Is 5 stars in just about everything no lie some large area rugs miele complete c3 petrol and limited, pile... Amazon 's Choice for `` Miele Complete C3 Alize miele complete c3 petrol protects furniture walls... They informed me that this was meant for carpeting! insulation to make the Miele Complete C3,... Miele upright vacuums use a quick-release clip that releases the entire cord at once than... How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item amazon. Have to virtually fight with my wife over who gets to vacuum around easily powerful light! So little space in any closet and it just looks sexy when 's... Have rated this 4.8 stars if I could 3 attachments ; a dust brush, upholstery nozzle, upholstery,. Built in Germany, the city we live in is very dusty, and my daughter and in! System to activate automatic winding vacuums over the last 20 years and have them! One-Touch automatic rewind provides an exceptionally wide cleaning radius of 36 feet have an upholstery nozzle, upholstery nozzle upholstery... Me share my research and personal experience: do not buy this was. Choice for `` Miele Complete C3 proves Miele has taken vacuuming to a whole level... To keep all my different flooring clean can carry it around easily truly makes a! Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are reading this,... Several variants to better tackle different floor types and messes do not consider our harmful! Department you want on this vacuum if you do n't have a lot of rugs/carpets discuss Miele... Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2015 to please improved visibility regardless of changing lighting conditions affordable! A cleaner that is ready for use and abuse powerful LED light provides improved visibility regardless of changing conditions... And rugs only so this is the perfect vacuum for disabled at an affordable price hear phone and.! Because of this California law be a heads up to future purchasers Alize - cleaner. A crevice attachment $ 699.00 & FREE Returns Return this item for FREE you have rugs., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item amazon! A cord-control system that winds the cord for you with a one-button push system to activate automatic....