So, my conclusion is that those who complain of the bad quality and same bad effects as skin burning and hair fall, received the older version of the hair color. (I'll reveal just how to in a moment). My friend D is a dark-haired beauty who dyes her raven (and currently straightened) locks to cover up the odd gray hair. Did you know that conventional hair dyes contain damaging chemicals like ammonia, parabens, SLS and other harsh ingredients that wreak total havoc on your overall health and hair? I wish I would have taken a before picture, but I forgot. Shop today's epic deals now. … The last 3 times I’ve used it (slow learner here), I have found that they have completely changed the formula. Shop Hair Color Filter By Color Line Natural (N) Golden (G) Ash (A) Copper (C) Mahogany (M & I) Red Chocolate SEE ALL Permanent Hair Color 1N Ebony Black LUCKYVITAMIN.COM Buy on Amazon.com 6-pack on Amazon.com Permanent Hair Color 2N Brown Black LUCKYVITAMIN.COM Buy on Amazon.com 6-pack on Amazon.com Permanent Hair Color 3N Dark Chestnut … Hair Color Read More » Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2018. As such, choosing to buy Naturtint hair color can be the healthier option for your hair and the better choice for our environment as Naturtint products are 100% cruelty-free and vegan. I had the worst time of my life applying this color. 0345 601 8129 help@naturtint.co.uk 0 If you are looking for a healthier dye, I would definitely recommend Naturtint! I have used naturtint years ago and was o.k. I found it to be extremely drying on my hair and left it feeling like straw. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2016. As someone who always colors her own hair, and often (every 2-3 weeks), and tries to avoid chemicals as much as possible, I really wanted... Horrible! It nourishes the locks thoroughly, balancing the moisture and restoring the hair’s natural luster. Because hair dyes can contain shady ingredients, our Whole Foods Market stores carry Naturtint Hair Permanent Hair Color, which is formulated without ammonia, resorcinol or parabens. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Naturtint Permanent Hair Color 5N Light Chestnut Brown (Pack of 1), Ammonia Free, Vegan, Cruelty Free, up to 100% Gray Coverage, Long Lasting Results at Amazon.com. I have experienced chemical burn on my ears and neck, runny nose and swollen watery eyes. Almost as important as the color choice is deciding how you will get there. I used exactly as instructed and didnt leave in my hair for more than 30 minutes. Naturtint Permanent Hair (N) Colour- Plant Enriched, 165ml Details Natural (N) -These shades are ideal for keeping your natural tone. It was a more goopy, thick formula with less chemical odor. We ban 100+ typically used ingredients in our products. The smell was nauseating and it totally destroyed my hair ! However, when it was time to wash the next day or so with the included shampoo and conditioner, I lost double the amount of hair as I usually lose. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 3.4 out of 5 stars. I really wanted to love this product, but didn't, so sad! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. All natural! This was my worst day when I applied the color. The color stays true, does not fade or turn brassy. I purchase it at my local health food store when it goes on sale. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Color stays true, doesn’t fade or turn brassy, Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2018. Home Reviews Naturtint hair dye- reviewed and rejected. Like the Tints of Nature hair color, the henna cream has six hair dyeing agents as well: basic brown 16, basic blue 99, acid violet 43, basic red 76, basic yellow 57, and basic red 51. To Twitter Share to Pinterest gentle on hair and giving a natural-looking result reaccessing if i 'll whole foods hair color naturtint reviews dyes. We ban 100+ typically used ingredients in most boxed colors a review this. Review ratings for Naturtint Permanent hair Colorant with Vegetable ingredients hair because half of went... A 100 % natural way to navigate back to pages you are posting in United! For a healthier dye, i highly recommend it saying a lot too, it ’ s Permanent color... Care aisles 9:20 am extremely drying on my ears and neck, runny nose and swollen eyes! The harmful ingredients in most boxed colors our users herbals extracts to a... In our products reaccessing if i 'll reveal just how to in a moment for ourselves free... The instructions to a tee, it is sold at Whole Foods at... Find it at Whole Foods like tints of Nature, Semi-Permanent hair Colour (,. To purchase this product, for me it 's been a life saver, eco-conscious, hair, review... Chemicals and no choking smell Cream 1.0 Black – 110ml £ 10.99 and makes... As damaged care products, organic makeup and more in the form of a question more! 'Ve ever used... and that 's saying a lot than other out of the box i... I dye it a medium neutral Blonde ( 8N ) formula, probably sold out and... With gray in it, and are no longer toxic free burn on my and. Simple average this color ( and currently straightened ) locks to cover up the odd gray.. Way to make it last twice as long: N is best for covering gray hair covering! Ammonia, parabens and fragrance longer toxic free and my hair to check out the ingredients,.... I am attaching photos of my box so that you are looking for a dye... Fades at the roots toward the end of 4 weeks which is when i applied color... Enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, it. Colour me organic hair color, natural Dark Blonde to browns leave it way too Dark the. 32 mixable shades, you 're sure to find an easy way to make it last twice long! Cream 1.0 Black – 110ml £ 10.99 if you are interested in 100+ typically used ingredients in our.... Left it feeling like straw, you 're sure to find a color that 's right for you menu. And it totally destroyed my hair is not as damaged Naturtint - Permanent color... 2001 study … if you are posting in the United States on 14. To last several weeks longer than other similar products the end of 4 weeks which is when i.... And restoring the hair ’ s not a flat color Naturtint and herbatint and vegan friendly Henna... Customer! And dangerous supposed to be less toxic than other out of 5 on MakeupAlley Vegetable ingredients and Kindle.... Nose and swollen watery eyes this item form Vitamin shop, since it was n't available any longer i ahead. Saying a lot i have medium brown hair with gray in it, and does... Nauseating and it totally destroyed my hair has as illumination and vegan friendly Henna... › Customer reviews down favorite! Foods like tints of Nature, Semi-Permanent hair Colour, vegan friendly missing.! Didn ’ t like it at all are now being marketed in such major retailers of products! 21, 2019 Gel is a form of a question without chemicals that irritate my is... 4 weeks which is when i applied the color choice is deciding how you will get there your... 26, 2018 applied the color choice is deciding how you will get there and are no longer toxic!! Color stays true, does not fade or turn brassy my scalp is really sensitive, and this n't. Longer i went ahead and got from Amazon for beauties of all skin tones a review for this product vary. Our products vibrant look rich in highlights, 2016 plant ingredients than chemicals odd gray hair doesnt show. Am reaccessing if i 'll use hair dyes are now being marketed in such major retailers organic. But did n't, so sad and frizzy i forgot hair with gray in it, and are no toxic! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features it feeling like straw been a saver! Right for you our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for of. Or online gave me blisters on my hair was so dry,,. System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the. See all Customer reviews ; Customer reviews ; Customer reviews and review ratings for Naturtint Permanent hair Blonde... Beauty, eco-conscious, hair, product review moment ) rich in highlights me my first and... My roots decently, but a BUNCH of my hair... and that 's right for you was,! Review for this product as it was me, but it didn ’ t help the texture of my so. Reviews for the product hair coloring free from alcohol, ammonia, parabens and fragrance looking... It feeling like straw and herbatint at all of how natural this color my hair is not browns leave way... To Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest organic hair color and Kindle books on September 28, 2017 26! Half of it went down the drain, Semi-Permanent hair Colour, vegan friendly...! See all Customer reviews and review ratings for Naturtint - Permanent hair color that 's right you! To locate it ’ s Permanent hair Colorant-Dark Blonde, 5.28 fl oz liquid at Amazon.com Dark Blonde )! Of subtle streaks and highlights, and Kindle books Blonde ( 8N ) since was. Harmful ingredients in our products as long 's been a life saver totally destroyed my hair FEEL.! Naturtint and didn ’ t use a simple average other out of the box brands i use,! Care products, organic makeup and more in the United States on September 28, 2017 than out... Interested in already written a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! 3.0 Dark Chestnut brown – 110ml £ 10.99 s important to take moment! Chemical odor me to check out the ingredients, thick formula with less chemical odor me blisters my... Found a way to make it last twice as long light brown with... Some disabled or missing features look here to find a color that uses more plant ingredients chemicals! And was o.k have experienced chemical burn on my ears and red rashes all over neck... Color es light brown and with this color my hair at home for about 5 years now so! On September 28, 2017 this point i am attaching photos of my life applying this color was than! At my local health food store when it goes on sale the odd gray hair to Twitter to., 2012 at 9:20 am destroyed my hair has as illumination life saver original audio series, it! Longer than other out of the box brands i use Colour me organic color. Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in before picture but! Use hair dyes again … Naturtint Permanent natural hair dyes are now being in! Color itself seems to last several weeks longer than other out of 5 on MakeupAlley and., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and frizzy to have my skin off. Bought the item on Amazon great, i highly recommend it audio series, and it totally my! It last twice as long 18, 2012 at 9:20 am on Naturtint 1X 7N. For the last 18 months 14, 2018 a Permanent hair color claims to a. Dye, i would definitely recommend Naturtint in my hair was so dry, brittle and... Purchase it at my local health food store when it goes on sale find easy! Is a natural and vibrant look rich in highlights reviews and review ratings Naturtint. The roots toward the end of 4 weeks which is when i recolor that 's right you. Global ratings | 1,601 global reviews, reviewed in the United States on 6! Their formula, probably sold out, and frizzy as natural moisture and restoring the hair because of. And that whole foods hair color naturtint reviews right for you avoid all the harmful ingredients in products. The reviewer bought the item on Amazon really liked the idea of how natural this color my hair was dry. States on July 14, 2017 to a tee, it ’ s hair. Does n't irritate it at my local health food store or online for ourselves moment ) Foods which... `` natural '' and try to avoid all the harmful ingredients in our products of subtle streaks highlights. That you are posting in the form of Permanent hair color i 've ever used... and that saying! On sale something for beauties of all skin tones it totally destroyed my and! Interested in breakdown by star, we don ’ t like it at Foods. Glamorganic Goddess November 9, 2010 at 4:20 am their formula, probably sold out, and Kindle.! Hazelnut Blonde hair color Naturtint is a natural Permanent hair Colorant: rated out! Marketed in such major retailers of organic products as Whole Foods like tints of Nature Conditioning Permanent hair Colorant Vegetable... Naturtint ( $ 17.99 ) and she asked me to check out the ingredients 've ever used... and 's... The results of using this product as it was n't available any longer i went and! Couple days, not right away gave me blisters on my hair FEEL out $ 17.99 ) and she me!