Start your engines and get ready to ROCK! 2019 tour. Dozens of current and former board members have reportedly been subpoenaed by New York State Attorney General Letitia James as part of her office's investigation into the NRA's tax-exempt status. The Nuge has announced six dates in California on The Music Made Me Do It Again! Tickets and exclusive TedNugent.com Dangerzone VIP Packages are on sale now! If you haven’t already, grab your copy from the TedNugent.com Store  or stream The Music Made Me Do It on Spotify or pick up a digital copy on iTunes today! Ted announces a new tour for 2019 – The Music Made Me Do It Again! This podcast covers a range of topics through different perspectives with special guests like politicians, hunters, blue-collar workers, celebrities and more. The Music Made Me Do It Again! Liberal media, Big Tech and progressives pursue a relentless revolution against free speech, For Trump and Biden campaigns, it’s not just having money, but spending it wisely, Bernie Sanders as Biden’s labor secretary would devastate America. Firearm hunting season starts Nov. 15. Visit the Tour Page for more details. The show sold out in the first event held at the new grandstand at the fair. I want regulations based on sound science to keep these precious wildlife resources in the asset column, attracted to the hunting families in Michigan, to become a destination state.”, “I am the ultimate conservationist and I killed two mature bucks on my property last year with my bow and arrow, neither of them anywhere near bait. Copyright © 2020 Northwest Herald. Ted Nugent performs at DTE Energy Music Theater on August 31, 2019 in Clarkston, Michigan. I still remember when I purchased my very first rock album; “Scream Dream” by Ted Nugent. Ultimate Classic Rock was there to cover the show at The Canyon in Santa Clarita, California. Get breaking news updates along with other area information sent to you as a text message to your wireless device. “My guitar likes you, she really likes you. Along with a ticket to the show, Dangerzone VIP Packages include a pre-show meet and greet with Ted, a photo of the Nuge for autographing, a VIP laminate and more! - Ted Nugent Signature Series AR 15-Style Upper, Ted meets with veterans while in Grand Rapids. We'll deliver news & updates to your inbox. The ever articulate NUGENT & co-host BRENKUS, the Emmy winning broadcaster from ESPN, make for a high-energy and entertaining combination. OFFICIAL page for guitar wildman & whackmaster Ted Nugent! It is bigger and more significant than any one person or group. New dates added to The Music Made Me Do It Again! - The Nuge has announced six dates in California on The Music Made Me Do It Again! It’s happening live on Wednesday, August 16 at 5 pm Eastern. Along with a ticket to the show, Dangerzone VIP Packages include a pre-show meet and greet with Ted, a photo of the Nuge for autographing, a VIP laminate and more! THANXSALUTE to the greatest honest to God soulmusicloving audiences this MotorCity guitarjammer could ever dream of for the highest energy & fiery positive spirit every damn night! Stay connected to us wherever you are! Ted will be performing at the Iowa Speedway on July 7, 2018! Ted will bring his summer tour to six more lucky venues in the US this July! See below for information these newly announced dates. Head to the Tour Page to see all of Ted’s upcoming tour dates, ticket information or to become a DangerZone VIP! Those comments were widely interpreted as a threat on Obama's life, and they prompted a Secret Service investigation. Ted Nugent, Investigated for Threatening Obama, Says NRA Board Must Be 'Squeaky Clean' | U.S. Ted Nugent performs at DTE Energy Music Theater on August 31, 2019 in Clarkston, Michigan. We choose. Quiz: US Citizenship Test - Could You Pass? Brian Zelinsky, from left, his father Ron Zelinski, and brother Nick Zelinski, all of Spring Grove, salute the flag as the Femmes of Rock perform the National Anthem to start their show as an opening act for headliner Ted Nugent during the McHenry County Fair at the McHenry County Fairgrounds on Saturday, Aug. 3, 2019 in Woodstock. Stay tuned for more tour date announcements to come. AXS TV announced today that the network’s popular music interview series “Rock & Roll Road Trip With Sammy Hagar” will premiere its fifth season on Sunday, April 19 at 8:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. PT. Join Ted, Sheriff Reams, and other Colorado Sheriffs for a BBQ Buffet. exclusive TedNugent.com Dangerzone VIP Packages. North Korea’s tyrant threatens Trump with new ballistic missile capable of targeting U.S. Mr. Nugent, a Michigan-born rock guitarist and longtime board member of the National Rifle Association, testified in front of a state House committee in support of a bill that would overturn the recently enacted rule against baiting game. A Full Bluntal Nugity ultraGONZO THANXSALUTE to the slamminest groovinist rhythmgodz Jason Hartless & Greg Smith for unlimited heart & soul every song every gig everynite! Daily, weekend and Sunday packages. Five New Dates Announced For Ted’s Summer Tour! Tickets and exclusive TedNugent.com Dangerzone VIP Packages are on sale now. [Matthew Apgar - … Please visit the Tour Page for more details. The show sold out in the first event held at the new grandstand at the fair. Stay tuned for more tour date announcements to come! Please visit the Tour Page for more details. Contact | Privacy | Cookies | Terms of Use | Help | Search | Mailing List. Jul 31 – Des Moines, IA – Hoyt Sherman Place. News you use every day! Listen now on iTunes! To continue reading login or create an account. The group is already under scrutiny from multiple state regulators, attorneys general and a congressional committee. Tickets and exclusive TedNugent.com Dangerzone VIP Packages are on sale now. Ted Nugent performs at the McHenry County Fairgrounds on Saturday, Aug. 3, 2019 in Woodstock. Ted’s wildly popular coffee is now available in whole bean! The show sold out in the first event held at the new grandstand at the fair. See why nearly a quarter of a million subscribers begin their day with the Starting 5. “This is the real California,” a gleeful Nugent declared between songs. The show sold out in the first event held at the new grandstand at the fair. A representative for Nugent did not immediately return a request for comment. Jul 4 – Minden, NV – TJ’s Corral at Carson Valley Inn This is back in the days when music was still engraved on vinyl or recorded on tapes. “The law is wrong, the law is bad, the law is illegal.”, TOP STORIES Listen to The Ted Nugent DangerZone with Tim Wells Podcast. Trump calls out media, Big Tech shielding Biden: 'Swamp is deep and it is vicious' In 2012, Nugent told NRA members at the group's annual gathering that he would either "be dead or in jail" if Obama won a second presidential term. The race starts at 7:30pm and Ted hits the stage at 9:30pm. Pete Harris of Westmont and granddaughter Sara Benner of Rolling Meadows feel the centripital force of The Sizzler during the annual McHenry County Fair at the McHenry County Fairgrounds on Saturday, Aug. 3, 2019 in Woodstock. Ted’s latest article is now live on TedNugent.com. Wednesday, September 18, 2019, NEW EPISODE! The Nuge has announced six dates in California on The Music Made Me Do It Again! The Nuge has announced six dates in California on The Music Made Me Do It 2018 Tour. All feature Ted’s iconic signature logo. Fans lift their glasses and raise their hands in the air at the end of Ted Nugent's opening song, Stranglehold, during the annual McHenry County Fair at the McHenry County Fairgrounds on Saturday, Aug. 3, 2019 in Woodstock.